Ms. Vishu Gupta (2016)
- Pursuing PhD in Department of Electrical Engineering, MNIT, Jaipur (since July 2016)
- Supervisor: Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Kumar, MNIT Jaipur
Co-Supervisor:Prof. (Dr.) B.K. Panigrahi, IIT Delhi
- Smart Cities
- Electric Vehicle Charge Scheduling
- Vishu Gupta, Srikanth Reddy K, Rajesh Kumar, BK Panigrah, “Multi-Aggregator Collaborative Electric Vehicle Charge Scheduling (CEVCS) Under Variable Energy Purchase and EV Cancellation Events“, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (Volume: 14, Issue: 7, July 2018 )
- Vishu Gupta, Srikanth Reddy K, Rajesh Kumar, BK Panigrahi, “Electric Vehicle Charge Scheduling (EVCS) with PV Assistance for Variable Energy Purchased in a Multi Aggregator Environment”, 7th IET Renewable Power Generation Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark, 26-27 September, 2018 (Accepted).
- Vishu Gupta, Srikanth Reddy K, Rajesh Kumar, BK Panigrahi, “Electric Vehicle (EV) Cancellation Event Classification for Multi-Aggregator EV Charge Scheduling (EVCS)“, IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference India (ITEC), December 13 – 15 December, 2017.
- Vishu Gupta, Avinash Sharma, Srikanth Reddy K, Rajesh Kumar, BK Panigrahi “Traffic Signal Coordination using Termite Spatial Correlation Optimization for Over-saturated Signals“, IEEE International Women in Engineering Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE) 2017, .
- Vishu Gupta, Srikanth Reddy K, Lokesh Panwar, Rajesh Kumar, BK Panigrah “Optimal V2G and G2V Operation of Electric Vehicles using Binary Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization and Gravitational Search Algorithm“, IEEE International Women in Engineering Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE) 2017.
- Vishu Gupta, Srikanth K. Reddy, Rajesh Kumar, BK Panigrahi, “Intelligent Traffic Light Control for Congestion Management for Smart City Development“, IEEE TENSYMP 2017, 14 – 16 July 2017 (Published).
- Phone +91 8426969235
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit https://vguptaee.wordpress.com/