Dr. Sujil A (2015)
- Pursuing PhD since 2015
- Supervisor: Dr. Rajesh Kumar
- Thesis submitted on 17-07-2018
Final Defense – 13th April, 2019
- Currently employed at Bharatiya Skill Development University as Assistant Professor.
- Multi Agent Systems,
- Smart Grids
- Sujil, A., Verma, J. and Kumar, R., 2016. Multi agent system: concepts, platforms and applications in power systems. Artificial Intelligence Review, pp.1-30.
- Sujil Avijayan, Rajesh Kumar, RC Bansal, “FCM clustering based adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system based PV and wind generation forecasting agent for energy management in a smart microgrid”, 2018 International Renewable Power Generation Conference, Copenhagen Denmark, September 26-27, 2018 (Accepted).
- Sujil, A., Agarwal, S.K. and Kumar, R., 2016. Feasibility Study of Centralized Multi-agent Self-healing Power System with Superconducting Fault Current Limiter. Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy, 1(1), p.3.
- Sreenu S, J. Verma, Sujil A, R. Kumar, “Comparative Analysis of Intelligently Tuned Support Vector Regression Models for Short Term Load Forecasting in Smart Grid Framework”, Technol Econ Smart Grids Sustain Energy, Springer, Vol: 2, No: 1, 2017, 1-9.
- A Sujil, Saurabh Kumar Agarwal, Rajesh Kumar, “Feasibility Study of Centralized Multi-agent Self-healing Power System with Superconducting Fault Current Limiter” Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy
- Prakash, A. Sujil, R.Kumar, N. Mittal. Linear prediction model for joint movement for lower extremity, 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics, (ICACNI – 2017), NIT Goa, AISC-Springer.
- Sujil, A., Choudhary, S., Verma, J. and Kumar, R., 2016, March. Agent based intelligent fault detection, isolation and restoration in smart power system. In 2016 IEEE Students’ Conference onElectrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS), (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Shukla OJ, Soni G, Sujil A, Kumar R. Discrete event system framework for analysis and modeling of job shop scheduling system. In 2016 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2016 Sep 21 (pp. 2420-2424). IEEE.
- Sreekumar, S., Verma, J., Sujil, A. and Kumar, R., 2016, March. New Short Term Load Forecasting models based on growth rate scaling and simple averaging. In 2016 IEEE 6th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Sujil A, Sreenu S, J. Verma, R. Kumar, “Matrix Based Univariate and Multivariate Linear Approach Towards Short Term Load Forecasting”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2017), Coimbatore, India, February 22 – 24, 2017.
- Sreekumar, S., Verma, J., Sujil, A. and Kumar, R., 2015, December. One day forth forecasting of hourly electrical load using genetically tuned Support Vector Regression for smart grid frame work. In 2015 2nd International Conference onRecent Advances in Engineering & Computational Sciences (RAECS), (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Sujil A, Saurabh Kumar Agarwal, and Rajesh Kumar “Centralized Multi-Agent implementation for securing critical loads in PV Based micro grid” Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy-springer ,2.1 (2014): 77-86.
- Sujil A and Rajesh Kumar “Feasible positioning of Super Conducting Fault Current Limiters for Wind Farm intermittency and Fault current Reduction in a Smart Power System” WSEAS Transaction on Power Systems Volume 9, 2014:16-23.
- Sujil A , S. K. Agarwal, R. Kumar, “Centralized Multi-agent Self-healing Power System with Super Conducting Fault Current Limiter”, IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT 2013), pp. 1182-1187, Thuckalay,Tamil Nadu, India, 11-12 April 2013.
- Sujil A, Rajesh Kumar, “Zero Time Delay Fault Current Limiters for Smart Grid Application”, 3rd National Conference on Power Electronics and Intelligent Control (NCPEIC 2012), Jaipur, INDIA, pp. 280-283, November 1-2, 2012.
- Sujil A , Bhanu P.S, Ankita Gupta, R. Kumar, “Demand Side Management : A State of Art”, International Conference on Advance Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICATET-2013), Jaipur, India, December 19-20, 2013, 258-263 (Best paper Award).
Awards and Achievements:
- POSOCO POWR SYSTEM AWARD (PPSA-2014) jointly organized by power Grid Corporation LTD and IIT-Delhi for Best M-tech thesis
- Phone: +91 8947845584
- Email: email@example.com