Dr. Om Ji Shukla (2014)
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering Department in MNIT Jaipur
Dr. Gunjan Soni, Mechanical Engineering, MNIT
Dr. Rajesh Kumar, Electrical Engineering, MNIT
- Thesis submitted on 12th June, 2018
Final Defense – 17th December, 2019
- Currently employed as Associate Professor at Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan, Jaipur
- Artificial Intelligence
- Lean Manufacturing
- Multi agent system
- Operations management
Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni, Rajesh Kumar, Sujil A. (2018), “An agent based architecture for production scheduling in dynamic job-shop manufacturing
system”, at-Automatisierungstechnik 66(6), pp.492-502.
Om Ji Shukla, Vishnu Jangid, Gunjan Soni, Rajesh Kumar (2018), “Grey Based Decision Making for Evaluating Sustainable Performance of Indian Marble Industries”, International Journal of System Dynamics Applications. (Accepted)
- Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni, G. Anand, (2014) “An application of Grey based decision making approach for the selection of manufacturing system”, Grey Systems: Theory and Application, 4 No. 3, pp. 447-462. (Emerald Publications).
- Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni, and Rajesh Kumar, “Modeling and Simulation of Agents Structure for a Manufacturing System Using SimEvents”. Ambient Communications and Computer Systems. Springer, Singapore, 2018. 381-391.
- Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni, Rajesh Kumar, Sujil A and Surya Prakash, “An Agent Based Simulation Modeling Approach for Dynamic Job-shop Manufacturing System”, 4th International Conference on Harmony Search, Soft Computing and Applications, BML Munjal University, February 7-9, 2018.
- Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni and Rajesh Kumar (2017), “Simulation Modeling for Manufacturing System application using Simulink/ SimEvents”, 7th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocPros 2017), IIT Bhubaneswar, December 23-24, 2017.
- Vishnu Jangid, Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni and Rajesh Kumar, “Evaluating sustainability factors for Indian marble industries using Analytic Hierarchy Process”, 2nd International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology (ICRIEAT-2017), Aurora’s Scientific, Technological & Research Academy, Hyderabad, December 21-22, 2017.
- Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni and Rajesh Kumar. “Modeling and simulation of agent’s structure for a manufacturing system using SimEvents”, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication and Computational Sciences (RACCCS-2017) 1-10, 2-3 September, 2017.
- Om Ji Shukla, Vishnu Jangid, Man Mohan Siddh, Gunjan Soni and Rajesh Kumar. “Evaluating key factors of sustainable manufacturing in Indian automobile industries using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP).” In Advances in Mechanical, Industrial, Automation and Management Systems (AMIAMS), 2017 International Conference on, pp. 42-47. IEEE, 2017. (Online in IEEE Xplore)
- Om Ji Shukla, Gunjan Soni, Sujil A. and Rajesh Kumar. “Discrete event system framework for analysis and modeling of job shop scheduling system.” In Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2016 International Conference on, pp. 2420-2424. IEEE, 2016. (Online in IEEE Xplore)
- Mobile: +91-8947938722
- email-id: email@example.com